The weekend of our Anniversary August 8th, Ty and I went to the twin cities to get away. While we were there we drove around downtown Minneapolis, we saw the new and old Minnesota Twins stadiums and the old stadium is now the Vikings stadium.
Old Stadium
New Stadium Metrodome
We also went to the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, where we saw the Cherry and the Spoon Sculpture (Spoonbridge and Cherry). I attached photos of the other sculptures that we saw in the garden as well. The afternoon was beautiful, the sun was out and warm, not like the rainy, cold morning.
We also went to the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, where we saw the Cherry and the Spoon Sculpture (Spoonbridge and Cherry). I attached photos of the other sculptures that we saw in the garden as well. The afternoon was beautiful, the sun was out and warm, not like the rainy, cold morning.
We enjoyed our weekend, and cannot believe that we have been married for 1 year, time flies when you are having fun. We are looking forward to many years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment